This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

NuGet Environment Variable

Oct 19, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Hello,

I updated my fork to the latest upstream changeset, and I see you've integrated the OpenTK stuff... yay :)

But you've also changed to NuGet for dependencies, which didn't work out of the box for me; I had to add this line to "publish.cmd" (and figure out that I had to run this .cmd in the first place, it's not mentioned in the README) :

set EnableNuGetPackageRestore=true

Should this be set somewhere else, or should I just commit that?

Oct 19, 2012 at 3:42 PM
Edited Oct 19, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Also, at the end of the build process, I get these two errors :

C:\Users\Renaud\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\NVorbis>del *.nupkg
Could Not Find C:\Users\Renaud\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\NVorbis\*.nupkg

C:\Users\Renaud\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\NVorbis>.nuget\nuget pack *.nuspec
Attempting to build package from '*.nuspec'.
Illegal characters in path.

C:\Users\Renaud\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\NVorbis>.nuget\nuget push *.nupkg
WARNING: No API Key was provided and no API Key could be found for the NuGet gallery (https://www.nuget.org). To save an API Key for a source use the 'setApiKey' command.
File does not exist (*.nupkg).

Coordinator
Oct 19, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Renaud,

If you have NuGet installed in VS2010, you should be able to just build it and get it to work.  "publish.cmd" is really for me to push to NuGet.org (I checked it in so anyone who has improvements can submit them).

That said, you may have to set the package restore option in Visual Studio (Tools -> Options... -> Package Manager -> "Allow NuGet to download missing packages during build".

Thoughts?

Oct 19, 2012 at 6:13 PM
Edited Oct 19, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Ah, I didn't have NuGet installed. It sort of worked regardless :P
I'll install it and see how it goes. 

Edit : Wow, this is kind of awesome. Works as expected now!